Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Finally I posted a blog again

The kids and I just looked back through the blog and saw all are pictures. I didn't realize how much they've changed in the last year!
We finally started our school year about 4 weeks ago. It's going really well. We really only have to school for about 2 hrs a day. Of course, all throughout the day we are learning, working and playing together.
David's uncle and aunt from Scotland are here, which is great! We found out yesterday that David's grandpa has lung cancer, so it is great that Peter (David's Uncle) could be here. It's in times like these when you realize how important family is and to spend as much time as possible with them.
These are some funny things the kids have said:
Caroline and I went out to gather eggs and she says "Shhhhh Mommy, the baby chicks might be asleep."
Olivia and I were playing baseball and I said Olivia choke up on the bat, so she puts the bat over her neck!! We both started cracking up!!

2 comments:

Jerilynn said...

Hi Lacy - glad to a see a new post. Did you finish your school room. Be sure to check the dollar spot at target - they have some great school stuff for just 1.00 Ü

The Pennington Point said...

Hi! Glad to see you're still around. I have missed reading about you. Lisa~