Happy Birthday, Caroline, we love you!!!!!
We had a good day today celebrating Caroline's 4th birthday. She got a fishing pole from her Daddy, so we went on a short fishing trip to make sure she caught a fish. She's been fishing before, but this time she finally caught one. It was a baby Straighter Fish (aka Bass). Good job Caroline!
Today I've been thinking back 4 years ago when my sweet little girl was born. It was not a tremendously painful birth which I was very thankful for. I remember the worse thing I said was "I don't think I want to ever do this again" and "I don't like Eve for making childbirth painful." That's pretty darn good comparitively! It is such a joyous thing to have that new born baby in your arms. When Caroline was being delivered her eyes were open and that's pretty much how she has been. She's always ready to try new things. Olivia and I used to call her danger woman. She was swimming underwater this summer because she saw one of the little girls on Jon and Kate Plus 8 do it. Life with Caroline is never boring and I sometimes have to hold my breath and pray a lot! I couldn't imagine life without her! Thank you Lord for giving me such a precious little girl!

3 comments:
Lisa, will you add me to your blog as davidandlcy@hctc.net, I used a different one on the blog.
What kind of goats do you have?
happy happy birthday..wishing you a million blessingS this year!
Happy Birthday sweet Caroline!
Post a Comment