I'm driving down the road with the girls and Olivia says, "Mommy what's that watermelon thing, you know the animal." I'm not sure what in the world she talking about until she says, "Oh, cantalope, I saw some cantalope." I say, "Antelope?", she says "Yeah." What a hoot!
I should have known right off what she meant because a few months ago she said, "Mommy when I was younger I thought those antalope were made out of fruit in the inside." Kids, they make me laugh, a lot!!!
Blogging (and Pinterest)
14 years ago

5 comments:
My daughter, Ashley, used to call them cantalope too!
very cute story. I LOVE the picture of Olivia in the post below with her goat. Seriously, I would have to blow that up to poster size and hang it in the living room Ü
Too funny Lacy. I bet those two keep you entertained for sure!
I am a nurse only working on the weekends. I do home health for the elderly group. I love nursing and home health, it is just getting very slow and a little hard to make ends meat at the moment. I thought I would try subing to earn some extra cash. I'm sooo nervous. I have never done anything like this before.
AHHH weight loss don't just love those 2 words in the same sentence? I've lost 7 lbs. i don't fell like it though. I Love ,Love food I love sweets alot and I am really struggling with it this time. My motivation is a ZERO. Before, if I needed to loose 10 lbs. I would and could , not so much these days. I think that is why I have 20 plus to loose now.!!!
Post a Comment