My new found hobby is grocery shopping. Okay, not really the shopping part, but the saving money part! My friend and I have set out to save as much money as possible. I've cut coupons before, but never used them because the off brands were always cheaper without a coupon than name brands with a coupon. I now have a new and improved system. Now, I look at the sale ads and then go and find coupons to match. coupons.com has a lot of coupons. You also can call up the companies of the brands you like to use and usually they will send you some coupons. Happy Savings!
If anyone else has any more money savings ideas please let me know on the comments.
Blogging (and Pinterest)
14 years ago

4 comments:
I've just started to try coupons too. Like you I usually buy off brands too. I'm trying to save as much money as I can. This day and time we need to start saving not spending. I'll let you know if I find any helpful coupon tips too.
This was the exact topic we discussed at tonight's mom's meeting. I wish you had been there. We would have loved to have heard from you. These are great ideas! Lisa~
if you want to join a great message board - look up refund cents. I don't have time to go into it now - but, when I was stockpiling it saved me tons. Just remember that even a penny spent on something you don't really want is a penny wasted. This was the hardest thing for me to get...I often was blinded by "ALMOST" free!
Hi Lacy,
Jim is awesome at coupons and has been doing our grocery shopping for almost 30 years. Aren't I lucky?
Your girls are beautiful. Take care and God Bless..
Love,
Aunt Tommie Sue
Post a Comment