
I found this sign lying against the rock wall. It says "Why pay taxes politicians don't"

We thought this guy was really cool. It took a minute to figure out where his real bodies was. I didn't want to stare, but at first I thought it was 1 small person caring another small person in a box!


We went to the Tea Party at the Alamo, it was awesome! There were quite a few really good speakers. Ted Nugent is something else! He got me to understand to make a real difference we have got to make the phone calls and write the letters to our representatives, if we don't tell them what we want and don't, then we shouldn't complain! I plan to start using my voice and I hope their will be a lot of people doing the same thing.
There was 16,000 people there at the Tea Party! It was really incredible to be there and stand with everyone to say Hey Washington WE THE PEOPLE don't like what your doing! What's sad is The San Antonio Express News reported 5,000 people and a few dozen other protests around the country!! There were over 750 (maybe over 800) other Tea Party's around the country! I'm calling and complaining, I'm sick of the media and their lies!! Why can't they just report what's true, it's so frustrating!
If you have time, please watch at least the first video on my list. They played that at the TEA Party, it was really neat to watch it there, in front of the Alamo!
2 comments:
Glad you went we recorded Glenn Beck (My husband really likes him) That would have been very interesting to go to and see all the people. I agree we have to stand up for what we believe. We are the voice of this nation! Way to go Lacy!!!!
that is so awesome that you got to go a tea party much less at the alamo!! I really wanted to go, but it was too hard to leave work.
Post a Comment