Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Olivia!


Olivia turns 6 tomorrow! Six years ago right now, I was in labor and had been for quite some time. In about 2 hrs is when it got really tough! I had potocin to seed it up, and boy howdy did that hurt! I don't know how, but I made it through with no epidural! I wanted to have her as natural as possible, plus I did not want a big needle in my spine, no way! Well, now 6 years has past and I'm beginning to think that painful labor was just the beginning of my lovely, yet difficult journey with my first born daughter! Like I told her today, she didn't cry until she was 6 weeks old and after that she hasn't stopped!


Olivia you are a wonderful child and Mommy loves you VERY, VERY MUCH!!! You have such a good heart and are a kind sister and friend! I couldn't be happier that God gave me a child like you to enjoy life with!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

7 comments:

JBailey said...

happy birthday, Olivia!!!!!!!!!!! you are getting so big... I remember holding you when you were a newborn.. oh so tiny!

Jerilynn said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! Hope you have a wonderful day.

The Pennington Point said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! They grow up too fast. This has to stop! LOL! Lisa~

jana said...

You always write such sweet things about your kids. I told Jerilynn the other day that her birthday posts make me tear up, and your do too. Happy Birthday Olivia hope you have a fun day and weekend!!!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! You are getting to be such a big girl! Have a great day!gu

Anonymous said...

Goodness where has the time gone. It seems like yesterday that we were down there for her baby shower. She was the tinest and cutest baby girl. And she still is!! Happy Birthday !!!!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday, my sweet love! Big Mama loves you so much! You are one of the sweetest, kindest, child I know and You ARE MINE!!I love you so much it hurts!! Your mother was the first baby girl I loved that much and now she has YOU! You are very, very special to your grandmother. Happy happy sweet birthday, my darling! I'll talk to you soon P.S The sweetest call I got was from you the day I got home from your house for your birthday. I had to work the next day and after a long day of driving home, I finally crawled into bed at 9:30 and then the phone rang. I picked it up and said hello and you said Big Mama I've been crying for you -and I said I've been crying for you, too!! I love you deeply, dear child. Love, Big Mama