skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Class of '99
Today is my 10 year high school reunion, why they have it in 2008 and not 2009 I'll never know, but anyway. I couldn't decide what to wear so I made an outfit! I am so crappy with crafts, but hopeful it will look okay. I couldn't sleep last night and the idea came to me to use my stained up favorite jeans and black shirt that I never wear (oh, I really am looking forward to the black shirt to cover all my back fat and front fat!) and decorate them with sparkling paints. I'll post pictures later. Almost forgot, of course they are the paints that dry really slow and of course I thought of all this at 11:00pm last night and I have to be at the homecoming parade at 9:30 and of course I had to decorate front and back. I've been using the blow dryer a lot to help me get the darn things dry. Is it just me or is everything more fun when your trying to beat a deadline! Our school colors are blue and yellow. Just thought I'd show a little more school spirit! Go, Bobcats, Go! Can't you just hear the cheering!!
2 comments:
oh gosh.. i can't wait to see these pictures!
pics please!
Post a Comment