Not only was this Halloween, but it was homecoming, and re-union weekend. Thank goodness I got an extra hour of sleep, I so needed it!!
Here's my other child, Ava, you've seen her on my postings before. She's in a roll the pumpkin race, isn't she cute?!
Here's Olivia rolling her pumpkin. Go, Olivia, go!
Here's Edna, Ava's mother. She's such a great friend, she watched my kids so I could go out with David and my classmates! Thanks, Edna! Edna is such a crafter. Her costume is raining cats and dogs if you didn't get that from the picture. Nothing is boring after she touches it!!
Here's my adorable princesses! Nothing more precious than my girls!
Me and Amanda. I remember taking a picture in the same spot 11 years ago. Time flies!
Here's Ryan Doyle, Misty Garrett and Amanda Benkula. Amanda was my buddy in high school and we still keep in touch.
Here's Stephen and Kim. Such a sweet couple! I was so excited to see them!
This is Ryan and Misty. This picture is so funny because Misty bought her hat from Bandera and Ryan made fun of it and said she could have gotten it from a gas station. We walk into a gas station and sure enough there were hats similar to hers. I told him to put one on and walk up to her. He gave her a complex, but we had a lot of laughs!
Here we are eating at Chili's. We had so many laughs my face hurt! David is with us, he's taking the picture.
Here's 7 out of our 23 classmates. Nine of us showed up. We rode in the homecoming parade together and then we went to the school to talk and be a part of an assembly. Two of our classmates walked out of the assembly because they refused to get up in front of everyone and tell about themselves. In this picture we have Stephen Moffet, Kim Moffett (they were high school sweethearts), Amanda Alexander Benkula, Misty Garrett, Me, and Jana Rowan.
Later we went to dinner and then went to Moffet Park in Medina for old times. We talked a lot and of course made jokes about old times. I laughed so hard! We created memories I'll never forget! I hope to see everyone in 10 years if not before that!

1 comment:
that's awesome lacy!! i'm so glad your shirt turned out well.. who cares what they think anyways! :) I have to be honest, I was expecting something very 80s/90s to come up in these pictures, but it wasn't bad at all! Great job! I'm glad you had fun!
Post a Comment