Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sweet Girls

Olivia says we should put this verse on our blog "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
I know it's probably the most quoted verse, but does anyone ever get tired of it, I think not. Isn't it wonderful news!

Here's a picture of my precious girls wearing there new hats and dresses from Scotland.

I love children, they are so full of truth! I love watching my girls interact with each other and other people, I can see if I am teaching them what needs to be taught or if we need to work on something a little harder.
Life would not be what it is without my beautiful, sweet girls!

4 comments:

Jerilynn said...

awww! sweet girls because they have a sweet mom! Ü

JBailey said...

that's so true, Lace! It is good news. Cute girls and a sweet madre!

Faith said...

Thanks for saying I'm sweet, more like piss and vinegar!

Cindy said...

Oh- my beautiful grandbabies - I love you, girls !! Love, Big Mama