I loved The Shack. I thought it was funny how Mac though GOD should be an old man with white hair. I guess I've always thought of him that way too. Never an overweight black woman. I loved the waterfall part and Cried with the forgiveness part. I just think that reading this has made me look at things in a whold new light. I really want to read it again. I've heard that sometimes you might miss something reading it just once.
4 comments:
I'm going to start calling your blog the "roadkill" blog. You offer us such a plethora of dead animals. Strangely, I enjoy it!
It's so much a part of our life, I just couldn't leave it out!
I loved The Shack. I thought it was funny how Mac though GOD should be an old man with white hair. I guess I've always thought of him that way too. Never an overweight black woman. I loved the waterfall part and Cried with the forgiveness part. I just think that reading this has made me look at things in a whold new light. I really want to read it again. I've heard that sometimes you might miss something reading it just once.
I almost choked on my own spit when I read you were going to eat this animal! Whew!!!
Post a Comment