Saturday, July 25, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

Two Axis bucks fighting in our neighbors yard. (The neighbors were asleep and missed the whole thing. The neighbors are from Houston so they would have loved to see it. I was going to go call them, but I didn't want to miss it!! Some friend I am!)
Fishing in the River behind our house, Olivia caught a Rock Bass. She's our little fisher girl.

Going to "Beauty and the Beast." I forgot to take my camera to the show, so no pictures of the fabulous costumes! Bummer!


The kids and I went last night to see the play "Beauty and the Beast" with some friends. It was wonderful! The costumes were incredible! It's amazing how all the people fit their parts so well. The town that it was performed in is not huge, so I don't know how there is so much talent out there. It blows my mind!

P.S. I exercised 4 days last week. Eating was okay, could be better. I ate a hamburger last night and fries, but good news is on the way home, I barfed it all up!! YAY! (Not on purpose, I had a migraine)

2 comments:

The Pennington Point said...

We saw the play too. It was amazing. I'm with you....so much talent! And I'm not sure how to reply to the throwing up. LOL! Lisa~

Jerilynn said...

So wonderful tha you got to see Beauty and the Beast. Aren't the plays so neat acted out on stage! Sounds like you are having a great summer! Yeah for the exercise...boo for the barfing!