Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fun Times

Working on the school room.
Nailing up sheetrock


Me at the Christmas in July Party, who am I supposed to be?
Caroline dressed up as a Christmas Present for my friend's Christmas in July B-day Party. She's not very cooperative when it comes to taking pictures!

Here we are: My friend, Edna, is a Christmas Tree decorated with "Christmas Story" decor, guess who I am, (no one knew at the party, grrrrr), snow princess, the Christams Present, and Olivia is a Christmas Tree.


Better picture of the Christmas tree.

Playing dress up with their friend Tessa today.

Olivia dressed up Caroline

3 comments:

Jerilynn said...

can't wait to see finished pics of the school room. I wish I could help you decorate it Ü

nanaconnie said...

Hey the girls are really growing up they are so cute!! It looks like you are having s busy summer.

JBailey said...

i have no idea what in the world you are?? an elf?