What a day! I'm just going to say it like it is, "I hate horny billy goats!" There it is. This stupid goat jumped the fence to get to the nanny's. I had to add an extra T post to our fence, wire it and move the goats to different pens all by myself because David is out of town. Then, I do all that work and what happens, he busts through the fence. I then added lots and lots of wire around the fence posts. Oh, what a day. If it's not a stinky skunk, it's a love sick, stinky billy goat.
I had the kids pose the other day acting like they were screaming because we were having another one of " THOSE days," Dennis calls them Character building days! That's a nice way to say it.

6 comments:
sheesh.. you are one hard workin' woman!
I vote this the best post ever! I just spit a little Dr. Pepper on my computer screen...thanks for the laugh!!!!
Glad I could make you laugh!!
That's my girl!! - never a dull moment at your house. By the way, I hate cabrito, yuk!! I think I'll try to find the pic of the pig, Shelley, running around in Lacy's yard and she was chasing it!! So funny!!
Mom, you've never had cabrito, so how do you know you don't like it?!
Just the sound of it - ugh!! Kind of like squirrel or toad or something - you just know!!
Post a Comment