Thursday, October 9, 2008


TAG U R IT

RULES:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 0-6 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.


Here are my 6 random facts:

1. I love the smell of puppy breath. I just stick my nose right in their mouth. Oooh, I just love it. If they came out with a candle that smells like puppy breath, I'd be the first one to buy it (maybe the only one)!

2. I can not stand crumbs in my bed or my sheets wrinkled, it drives me crazy. If my sheets get messed up during the night, I get up and straighten them!

3. When I was a kid I used to mix up flee killing concotions to spray on my dogs. I would use hydrogen peroxide in the mix and so our black dog became orange for awhile.

4. I can't stand chiuahas. Our neighbor has about 20 0f them and we hear them barking all the time, drives my nuts!

5. I love Caroline's armpit,it is so cute! She has two cute freckles on it, I could just eat it!!

6. I love romance movies and HATE scarey movies. When I was a kid I would watch them so no one would make fun of me and whenever I realized we were watching a scarey movie I was already too terrified to go to my room.

I'm tagging the following people:
Cindy
Samantha
Edna
Katie

2 comments:

Jerilynn said...

Guess what...I despise puppy breath. I am so in the minority. I hate it. Blech...the worst part of having a new puppy to me. Everyone else I know loves it.

Sammycakes said...

so, when is caroline going to be a model?