she does kind of look like jessica when she was little.hahaha did you really? what picture?that's funny!and thank you:]]]
I like #'s 1, 6, 8.
These are so cute. YOU even look like Connie in the one - ha ha you also look like yo mammie in some of the - Great , I love It
ok - I am seriously miffed. No one was supposed to look good in the horn rimmed glasses....just me. I'm feeling selfish today. LOL! Loved all of them. You should do David's picture. The men were hilarious.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
she does kind of look like jessica when she was little.
hahaha did you really? what picture?
that's funny!
and thank you:]]]
I like #'s 1, 6, 8.
These are so cute. YOU even look like Connie in the one - ha ha you also look like yo mammie in some of the - Great , I love It
ok - I am seriously miffed. No one was supposed to look good in the horn rimmed glasses....just me. I'm feeling selfish today. LOL! Loved all of them. You should do David's picture. The men were hilarious.
Post a Comment