Friday, March 13, 2009

The Best Birthday!


Today I turned 28! I hope every birthday will be this special, I'm sure it will because my girls ecspecially Olivia, will always make sure it is! Olivia had David buy me the flag necklace a couple of weeks ago. She got the heart bracelets and earrings from a friend of mine who was selling them in a yard sale. When we got home from Kerrville today, the girls threw me a birthday party! They had music going and gave me my gifts. Then, Olivia cleaned the bathroom sink and the toliets and mirror!!! She also made sure David heated me a can of soup and that I did not get up to do anything! I'm okay with getting older if this is how every birthday is! Oh, we also went out to eat for lunch and had seafood and cheesecake! Cheesecake is one of my favorite things! What a perfect day!
P.S. The girls finally got their pony a couple of days ago! We also had 2 more goats deliver babies. Just one pregnant mama to go! They are all really cute! Olivia and I got to see one of them be delivered. We've seen goats delivered before, but this time we caught the very beginning of the pushing! I love birth! This is weird, but seeing the goats give birth makes me want to deliver another baby! I may be a little demented, just ask the women who just gave birth!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great birthday! Your Mom told me yesterday so I posted a birthday message to you on your last post. I would so love to see those baby goats and the girls look so cute on their pony.

jana said...

Happy birthday. It sounds like you had a great one. Your girls are so sweet. They look adorable on their new pony. CHEESECAKE!!! My favorite too. I get it anytime I can!

Jerilynn said...

Happy Birthday Lacy! It is wonderful that you are raising such sweet thoughtful girls. It isn't that easy to do anymore in a time where most kids are spoiled rotten.

JBailey said...

Happy Birthday, Lacy!!! It looks like you had a great one!! Your girls are just so sweet. I would love to be a fly on the wall and just watch the three of y'all interact - precious.

Jill said...

If y'all are just the cutest family ever! Honey is precious, the girls are going to have a ball with her! I'm sure the baby goats are too, although I'm LOL at the thought of that making you want to have a baby!!! It sounds like you had the perfect birthday. Happy Birthday Lacy!

Cindy said...

Yeah - cheescake and tequila Ha Ha - Lacy put the names of the baby goats on - including John the Baptist! lol Mom

Molly said...

Hey Lace, Happy Birthday!! I sent you an email, but forgot to post on here...you were born the year Uncle Les and I were married!!! can't believe you are 28!!!! wow! You are a wonderful woman and mom and I'm so proud of you! Glad you had a great day...your girls are just too sweet! Cheesecake, my all time favorite!! The goats are adorable and Honey...what are the goats names? John the Baptist?