I'm sure everyone of us has has one of them days! You know the kind, at least one kid is crying about one thing or another and you've got so much to do that you know it will never get done. You go to the pantry thinking you might find something in there that will help you get through one moment of this chaotic day. You see the tequilla (okay, maybe that's just me) that's been in there for at least a year, you can't even remember why it's in there. You decide no on that, you really don't need that kind of an addiction. Then, you spy it, the perfect thing that can get you through! Three pieces of left over valentine's day chocolate, that everyone has forgot about it! You take them and go outside so you won't have to share. You savor one piece at a time and realize life looks different when your eating chocolate!!!!!
Blogging (and Pinterest)
14 years ago

5 comments:
That is so funny. I sometimes feel like I' the only one who gets that way. (CRAZY!) I myself have sooo much to do today, that I don't know where to start. I had a peanut- butter sandwhich instead of chocolate. But chocolate sounds sooo much better! I got Charlie laying down for a nap Yea Me. Now laundry and some momma time. I have a little tequila in the fridge, WHY i don't know! I guess it is for an "OPEN IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY" type thing. I don't even drink much less tequila! CHEERS to a CRAZY day. Hope things get better! LOL:0
You are so funny. We all have those days, that's for sure! I'm glad there was some left from Valentine's Day. But you'd better re-stock for the next emergency. Lisa~
That is hysterical Lacy...I can just see you contemplating tequila and then spying the chocolate and sneaking away to eat it, savoring every bite.
Happy Birthday Lacy!!!
Honey, when you get my age you'll pick the tequila so don't throw it away.... besides you never know when I might come for a visit!!!!
Love you!!! Hugs and kisses to the girls!
Connie - stay out of my tequila - Ha Ha - I remember when Nancy and I had six kids under 6 (I think)- before Dennis and I married then it was 8 - anyhow we would make homemade donuts with that yummy icing and lock the kids out - they were playing in the backyard!! We would eat them and enjoy it so. Every now and then there would be a knock on the back sliding door (we had the drapes pulled as well) and one of the kids saying "what are ya'll doing" and of course the preverbial (sp?) answer "nothing" Ha Ha Oh yeah - all mom's have those moments - Mom
Post a Comment