Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tee Shirt Dresses





My friend and I (okay, mostly my friend) made these dresses for our girls. The absolutely love them and I think I might be able to make them on my own! Olivia always loves everything I make even if it looks like it should go in the trash! Ha, Ha!
Poor Caroline, she has forgotten how to smile and now she smiles like the above pictures. The more you say smile the worse her smile gets!! I try to tell her not to smile, just look at me, but still the picture turns out the same or she puts her head down or runs off, then I get no picture at all!

4 comments:

jana said...

Great job they turned out Very cute.

Jill said...

They are very cute Lacy. Kudos to anyone who has the desire to sew!

Cindy said...

I am still laughing over caroline. Her "smile" cracks me up! Can't wait to see ya'll next weekend for Olivia's birthday surprise- Shhhh! Love, Mom- Dresses are cute! I'll have to show you the tshirt dresses Aunt Linda used to make.

JBailey said...

hahaha... yes, her smile!! i remember when Samantha and Parker went through that phase.. they grow out of it.