Saturday, March 7, 2009

Olivia's Pony, Honey







We don't have Honey yet, but we will be getting her within the next few days. Olivia's friend rode her down to our house a couple of days ago so the girls could ride her. David hasn't been very excited about getting her, but I think seeing his kids on that pony made him want her for them!

8 comments:

jana said...

Oh what a pretty pony. Your girls will get lots of enjoyment and love out of her. My daughter wants one BAD!

JBailey said...

oh yea! they will have a lot of fun memories! is this one of those horses that doesn't get any bigger?

Faith said...

Jessica, Honey is about 20 yrs old, so she won't get any bigger.

Jerilynn said...

Honey looks so "sweet". Hope the girls enjoy - I know she will get lots of love.

JBailey said...

dang gina.. 20 years old!! sheeesh! i wish dogs lived to be that old!

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, Honey is the cutest pony I have EVER seen.
The girls are going to love having her. Y'all needed a pony on that farm Lacy! She looks so sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love the girls new pony!! She will be so much fun,my kids loved their horses. You are making a life time of memories we still laugh and talk about our rodeo days.

Cindy said...

Oooooh so cute!! Every little girl should have a horse. Something about that relationship that is very special. I know it was for me (and Nancy)!