Thursday, September 18, 2008


Olivia wanted a flower painted on her face. Lipstick probably wasn't my best idea! It took awhile to get off!!

5 comments:

Jerilynn said...

She makes a super cute flower!!!!! She needs a little ladybug on her cheek. Ü SOOOOOO Glad to see that you couldn't resist blogging. I am really going to enjoy checking up on everyone! Loved seeing you at the reunion.

Jerilynn said...

forgot to add that I LOVE you blog background!

JBailey said...

Yea!! Lacy is a blogger!!! woo hoo!! You like my picture of you?? :)

Faith said...

Jessica,
No, I hate that picture! I have a double chin in it!!! That's okay, I'm sure there's worse pictures of me posted, oh like the one Jerilyn posted! What can I say, I'm a good sport and I'll let you keep the double chin pic on your site!!

JBailey said...

thanks... I was going to keep it anyways. I have others if you would like me to post them! I don't usually look at comments after mine... I got to get used to this whole blog thing... It would probably be best to comment on mine because I would for sure get those since I approve all comments before publishing them - which is why it took a while for your posts to show up. :)