Friday, September 19, 2008

Olivia's Beautiful Mud Cake



Here's one of Olivia's best mud cakes. She could make mud cakes, pies, and soups for hours. (Notice the pieces of grass around the edges of the cake, true dedication!)

4 comments:

Jerilynn said...

awww! This is the kind of stuff I love. she actually has some real "cake" talent. I bet one of these days she makes great cakes. The girls are so precious. I miss mine being that small.

Faith said...

You said you wanted to see our everyday life, that was good advice. That's what I love reading about too. I loved Jessica's story about buffalo wings. Thanks for inspiring us all to blog, it's a lot of fun!

Jerilynn said...

thanks - it is fun. I do spend a lot of time on the computer though! Ha Ha I enjoyed the buffalo wings story too! It actually made me hungry for them.

JBailey said...

i'm glad you enjoyed my story.. haha. Lacy, somehow I lost one of your comments... the one about the picture came through and then blogger ate the other comment. :) what did you say?