Saturday, September 20, 2008

Only in Bandera




The kids and I went to Bandera today to the Grand Opening of Crawford Pharmacy for kid play and FREE FOOD. Well, what should our wondering eyes behold, but (no, not tiny reindeer) a real life baby buffalo on a leash!! Then the same man later had a camel. I saw him as I was loading up the kids and I hollered "Hey can we pet the camel?" So, we got to pet a baby camel, on a leash!! Wow, we really love the small towns around here! It's like a free petting zoo!! Ha, ha!
Caroline says ,"that baby buffalo was super hilarious."

5 comments:

JBailey said...

whoa that camel is awesome!! I love camels. They are also "super hilarious". So cute.

Jerilynn said...

I swear -only you would find a baby buffalo and a baby camel on a leash at the opening of a pharmacy!!!!

Faith said...

I live an extra exciting life, don't I?!

Cindy said...

I love it so much- Still learning how to blog - been working and fishing - you know very busy!! Mom

Jerilynn said...

medlin in YO Bniss - sure is full of excuses!!!! ***smooches*** Ü