Sunday, December 21, 2008

Crazy Eights: Tag Game

Eight T.V. shows I like to watch:
1. NCSI
2. Boston Legal
3. Family Feud
4. According to Jim
5. Everbody Loves Raymond
6. Dora
7. Deigo
8. Backyardagans
Eight favorite Restaurants:
1. Taco Cabana
2. Olive Garden
3. Mamacitas
4. Taco Casa
5. Chilis
6. Spaghettis Warehouse
7. Jalepeno Tree
8. Rita's Famous Tacos
Eight things I did this weekend: (including Friday)
1. grocery shopped
2. went to get family pics printed for Christmas cards, but they were too bad to print and send
3. went to the Fudge shop and tasted fudge
4. ate popcorn jelly beans
5. Visited my sister-in-law, Sylvia
6. watched A Christmas Story
7.drove 6 hrs roundtrip to buy a Nubian milk goat
8. milked the Nubian and got a lot of milk on my pants
Eight things I look forward to:
1. Christmas Eve Church Service
2. Christmas Eve and watching the kids open 1 gift
3. Christmas day
4. Watching my kids open their gifts and their delight on their faces
5. spending time with family and friends
6. going to see my mom and dad
7. Getting to know my goat
8. making goat cheese
Eight things on my wish list:
1. Going on a date with my husband to see a good movie
2. going shopping without kids and not feeling guilty
3. For my house to be done
4. For David to achieve his goals in his work
5. To visit my mom sooner rather than later
6. To be able to get a horse for my horse loving girls
7. to milk my goat and get a gallon a day without any wasted milk
8. to lose 20lbs!! before June (good luck Lacy!!)

3 comments:

Jerilynn said...

thanks for particpating. It is fun to see what everyone does in a weekend and what is on peoples wishlists. Ü

JBailey said...

i love you.

Cindy said...

Lacy, I've been tagged by Katie and I'm not sure I know what to do - help me !!?@#$ Mom