Friday, December 12, 2008

A Horse Of Course

We had Christmas with David's parents tonight. The girls got there favorite animal, a horse! It's not exactly real, but it does everything except go potty! The kids love it! Olivia said "this almost makes me thankful cry," and she wiped her eyes! I almost cried! She's just too sweet!!
This horse is amazing! The eyes blink, the head moves, it neighs, it eats it's carrot, it moves it's tail, it gallops and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things! It's so close to the real thing!

There was a stinky smell in the room and Olivia thought she better check to see if it was the horse! She also checked to see if it was a boy or girl, she's knows her anatomy!

4 comments:

JBailey said...

so cute and COOL!! you have some sweet smart girls that's fo sho! I love that horse... can they ride it?

Faith said...

It doesn't go anywhere, but they are good pretenders!

Cindy said...

That horse is so cute - Olivia told me the other day on the phone that whatever I get her for Christmas she will love, BUT she really really wanted a pony to keep at my house!! Little does she know - I wish I could remember how to post pics - got some cute ones of Josie. By the way, she is a miniature, not a shetland pony, I guess that's why she is so sweet! Got a cart on Saturday and Dennis and I tried to hook it up yesterday, but we couldn't figure out part of the harness, so by the times ya'll come home, hopefully we'll be pros!! Love, mom

Jerilynn said...

Those horses are just so cool. I am so happy for the girls that they got one. Merry Christmas Ü