Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jackpot


I have to say, I am not above digging in trash cans, not for these babies anyway! JcPenney's has my favorite coupons, you spend $10 or more and you get$10 off! That means play it right and you go home with a bunch of free merchandise! I went to 2 Post Offices and was able to find 11! I was so stinkin' excited I started shaking!! What can I say, I really, really love to save money! Thanks cousin Jerilynn, I may never have thought of digging in trash cans if it weren't for you! I'll post what I was able to buy with all my coupons.

3 comments:

Jerilynn said...

Hey girl - I am trying to get your blog back on my list! I was redoing my blog and it won't add yours back for some reason. i am getting so ticked.
WooooHoooo - I am so stinking proud of your coupons. Isn't it great. I think I collected 11 once too. It was so addictive - we had 6 post offices to go to in Lubbock.

Jerilynn said...

Yeah! I think it worked this time. I'll have to long back in to make sure.

JBailey said...

Woo hoo! saving money is awesome!

way to go, Lace!