She's a bit nervous since she is away from everything she knows. She finally allowed me to milk her with David's help. I got 2 1/2 cups of milk from her and David said I should bring it in case she decided to step in the bucket. Good thing I did, cause sho enuff, she stepped in it. Oh well, we will try again 2 or 3 times tomorrow until she gets used to me. I am still so excited to have her. A Nubian milk goat is so hard to find that we drove 3 hrs to pick her up.

3 comments:
She is really pretty! good luck with the milking. Ü
Your quick, I just posted! Get off the computer and go do something would ya!
Wow I'm glad you went and got Coco. I know you look forward to all that pioneer/hillbilly stuff!! I love you for it--You go, girl! You are really teaching the girls alot by doing all that cool stuff. Later, they'll be telling their friends what they used to do when they were little and their friends will say "Where did ya'll live?? Ha Ha Love, Big Ma
Post a Comment