Monday, December 1, 2008

You Might Be a Hillbilly


We had somewhat of a hillbilly Thanksgivin'! Our menu consisted of squirrel quarters simmered in gravy, chicken fried deer steaks, sweet taters, CORNMEAL dressing, green termator pie. We had a great time with David's brother and his family coming over. I completely forgot to take pictures. I have one picture of the squirrels before they were butchered. The girls thought they made the best stuffed animals ever!! I guess everyone has figured out by now that we are a slightly strange family, so it's okay to go public with it!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, now go get ready for Christmas 'cause here it comes 'round the corner!

5 comments:

Jerilynn said...

ok - I'm going to have to think on this one for a minute....

Jerilynn said...

I thought about it and I feel I can honestly say - that might be the most unique Thanksgiving dinner EVER!
You should have been Laura Ingalls!

JBailey said...

hahahahaha... i don't have much to say, but hahahaha. I love having a cousin like you! :)

Faith said...

I feel accepted and loved through my weirdness! Thanks!

Cindy said...

You are just so funny!! I love you to pieces, mieces!! You put Laura Ingalls in the shade, she didn't have a choice - haha! Love, Mom