Sunday, December 28, 2008

Peggy Sue, we love you


Well, those of us who have kids know that all your child has to do is look at something like they want and not even ask, but still you want to give it to them. Peggy Sue was one of those things. Christmas day we went to my niece's house and her mother-in-law was there with Peggy Sue. Peggy Sue aka "Peg-leg Sue" had to have her foot amputated when she was 3 days old. My 5 year old was carrying that puppy around everywhere. She was so good with her that we decided to try her out for the night. Three days later and we still have Peggy. She is a Chihuahua. I can not stand Chihuahua's, but this one is special! As Olivia went to sleep Christmas night with her new Puppy she said, "Mommy this is the best Christmas present ever!" She also always says that what the puppy needs is lots of love! David thinks that is the cutest thing ever! Okay, I know it is said that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, that's only true if he doesn't have a little girl!! If I play it right, I can also have everything I want!

3 comments:

jana said...

aahh that is sooo sweet. You are such a sweet Mommy and your girls are adorable. Glad they (and you) had a Merry Christmas.

Jerilynn said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I am so glad that little Peg Leg found a forever home with sweet little girls to love her! Ü

JBailey said...

yea!!!! how fun!