I'm a little behind, but here are some Christmas pictures. Olivia bought me a beautiful pair of earrings with her own money. David got me a jewelry holder that looks like a women's figure, thanks to Olivia! We were on vacation and I saw it and I told Olivia to go tell her Daddy that that's what Mommy wants for Christmas. Olivia made a really cute blanket for Caroline. It was all her idea and her and Caroline helped sew it. David re-built a bike for Olivia and we repainted Caroline's tricycle. We had a great time this Christmas! I really missed my Mom, but other than that everything was good.
Blogging (and Pinterest)
14 years ago

1 comment:
I love the veils on the girls - Caroline looks like upper crust with her nose in the air! A real queen!! Ha ha I didn't know that about Matt and the song I'm hearing - how funny - I'll get him to do it tonight for me - if he will! Kisses to all - Mom
Post a Comment