Caroline accidently stepped on some cactus today, oouuchh!! We were down at the neighbors' house when it happened, so we drove home and I made sure she did not accidently step down on the cactus driving it deeper into her foot. She was fine until I got the tweezers out. So, I turned on a movie, nope, still the crying did not cease. Then, I had a brilliant idea! "Caroline, do you want some chocolate?" Of course the answer was yes! So I said if you'll be a good patient you can have some. Well, 5 pieces of chocolate later, all the cactus was out! So I tell you, feed your kid chocolate, it's really cheap and very effective!
Blogging (and Pinterest)
14 years ago

6 comments:
hahhaha! I like the idea... I'll be sure to keep that in mind!
Like your new background. My daughter is addicted to sweets. I'll have to keep that in mind next time we have to perform "surgery" at home.
I love your blog! Thanks for visiting mine. I definitely remember you from the meetings. I will check yours often.
And I'm right there with you on the chocolate...it works especially well on Mommy! Lisa~
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! Just so you know, we don't use our real names on there... so I won't publish your first comment. Just my little protection thing. ;-)
Your blog is great and I will look forward to getting to know you via the internet.
BTW, when you say that you "missed your mom" at Christmas, do you mean that you haven't see her or did she pass away?
My mom died one year ago on the 25th, so I was just wondering if you were experiencing what I experienced at Christmas.
in Christ,
GfG
Nice one! I will have to remember that when Emma is hurt! Good job mommy! You still coming to Denison soon? We are spending the 31st-4th with the cassady's and the rest of the week with my family... trying to keep it fair. :) Hope to see you then!
Is that not one of the cutest faces you have ever seen!! Gosh, I love that kid!! Big Mama
Post a Comment