Dadgum!! Last week you've seen what Caroline stepped in. I know we all felt so sorry for her and glad Mommy figured out chocolate is a cure all, but what about me! Do you know how long it took to pull those suckers out?! I didn't keep count, but a long stinkin' time! So guess what Olivia did today?! You guessed it, but she didn't step in cactus. Instead she stepped in dried up thistles which wasn't quite as bad to get out. Then here comes her sister with no shoes on right toward the pile!! She didn't step on them thank goodness,but new rule: EVERYONE WEARS SHOES FROM NOW ON!!
6 comments:
Chance is so weird about shoes! I used to go barefoot all the time as a kid. You need to invest in some cheap croc like shoes that they can slip on and off!
haha.. i like your emphasis on the new rule!!!
This is a good rule...it may save you from bigger problems later. :) I can't wait to see pictures of the pony (and the fence). Lisa~
Well, did you make it to the movie today?
Now I remember why I 'm glad I don't live in that beautiful but cactus infested place!! Ha Ha Not really - glad the thorns came out sometimes they are so little - I miss you so much , the blogs always make me cry as I'm laughing out loud! Mom
Okay...so where are pictures of the new pony? The girls must be sooo very excited! The whole cactus incident makes my toes curl! OUCH!!!!!
Post a Comment