Olivia has been blessed with a PONY, a real, live, bonafide Shetland Pony!! Her best friend is giving Olivia her pony named Honey that she has out grown. There's one catch, Olivia and I have to build a fence. We worked hard on Monday and Tuesday driving in T post. The first night my back hurt so bad from all that hard work, I could only lay in one position to sleep! It's worth it all the pain in the world (okay, maybe I'm going a little too far) for my baby girl to get her dream!
I can't find any pictures, but will try to take some and post some of Honey.
Blogging (and Pinterest)
14 years ago

4 comments:
Oh My daughter is a horse lover too. She wants one soooo bad. I'm just not ready to have that responsibility yet. Can't wait to see a pic of Honey.
oh how cute! Doesn't every little girl want a pony?? She's so lucky! :)
I am not sure how to email you, so I am posting. Feel free not to publish this post. I just want to tell you to feel free to email the homeschool group about baby William Jason Wendt. I know I will be praying for this woman....goodness she has been through a lot! Lisa~
A real pony!! Awesome!!
Post a Comment