Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Details

Here's the girls in their dresses from Big Mama. Aren't they beautiful?! This was the best picture, in all the others, someone had their eyes closed or was making a funny face.
Does her mother ever clean her face? Can we say disgustingly cute?!

Here's Olivia with her experimental cake. She wanted to make a cake without measuring anything. She cut up carrots (with a butter knife), put bananas in, some sugar, flour, egg and some baking powder. It was edible, but not delicious. It turned out good for an experiment.
I've been working on taxes lately. What fun!! Found out the IRS should pay us for David to work! David says he needs a bail out! Ha, ha!!
The other exciting news is that I haven't been kicked by my goat since I got what's called a goat hobble to put on her back legs! It is wonderful not to have a dirty milk bucket and a bruised, cut knuckle. A goat hobble is definetely a must have!! I am making cheese as I write this. I'll try to take a picture of it this time. I've realized cheese is like making anything in the kitchen, it's okay to experiment. This next cheese is an experiment for sure, we'll see if it is edible. Even if it's not I'll probably eat it! I've found that the weirder things taste the more of it I eat, trying to figure out why it taste the way it does! I have a good friend that has been honest enough to tell me I'm a weirdo, I realize that she is completely right and I'm okay with that!!
Love to all!

4 comments:

JBailey said...

hahaa.... a friend to tell you you're a weirdo... i think your cousins have been trying to tell you that! :) You are a hoot, and I hope to see you soon!

JBailey said...

oh and the dresses are super cute! and I love Caroline's messy face!

Jerilynn said...

love the dresses! You are such a nice Mom to let experiments take place in the kitchen.....and glad you and your goat are getting along. Ü

Cindy said...

The girls look soooo cute!! I love that pic! Glad the goat thang is workin for ya!! I love my little goat milkin, cheese makin country girl!! Mom